To provide a complete soluble NPK feed specifically for container or soil grown Blueberries and to overcome the problems of high irrigation water pH and associated bicarbonates.
For soft water situations please refer to Solufeed Blueberry Special Non-Acidic.
- Has a specific macro and micronutrient analysis to maximise the marketable yield of Blueberries.
- Contains the correct forms of nitrogen for the crop - no waste.
- Metallic micronutrients are chelated by EDTA to ensure that they are fully available to the crop.
- Reduces irrigation water pH and neutralises bicarbonates.
- Dissolves rapidly and completely even in cold water.
- Cost effective.
12:10:11+4 MgO + TE
|Total nitrogen (N) of which||12.0|
|Ureic nitrogen (N)||1.3|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||10.0 (P:4.4)|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||10.8 (K:9.0)|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||4.4 (Mg: 2.7)|
|Boron (B) soluble in water||0.015|
|Copper (Cu) (as EDTA)||0.017|
|Iron (Fe) (as EDTA)||0.060|
|Manganese (Mn) (as EDTA)||0.034|
|Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water||0.001|
|Zinc (Zn) (as EDTA)||0.017|
|Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre||1.5 mS|
20 kg sack, 50 per pallet.