One of a range of specific feeds designed to cater for exact crop needs.
An NPK feed for coir grown strawberries where additional nitrogen (N) is provided by nitric acid and calcium nitrate.
- Fully and rapidly soluble free-flowing product with good storage stability: easy to use, handle and store.
- Accurately made with top quality raw materials for dependable performance.
- Solufeed Coir Low N will provide the appropriate nitrogen levels in feed solutions to maximise the marketable yield of strawberries.
- Ample micronutrients are chelated to ensure stable solutions and nutrients that are fully available to the crop.
- Iron is chelated by higher stability DTPA to prevent iron deficiencies.
2:9:29+8 MgO + TE
|Total nitrogen (N) of which||6.4|
|Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5)||14.5 (P:6.3)|
|Potassium oxide (K2O)||31.2 (K:9.0)|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||5.2 (Mg:3.1)|
|Boron (B) soluble in water||0.019|
|Copper (Cu) (as EDTA)||0.017|
|Iron (Fe) (as EDTA)||
|Manganese (Mn) (as EDTA)||0.150|
|Molybdenum (Mo) soluble in water||0.007|
|Zinc (Zn) (as EDTA)||0.080|
|Calculated EC at 1 gram per litre||1.2 mS|
20 kg sack, 50 per pallet.