Garlic Wonder Concentrate must be diluted 1:10 in water before use. This is equivalent to 100 mls of concentrate in 1 litre of water (As a guide 1 capful has a capacity of 20 mls).
If you are refilling an empty Garlic Wonder Spray Trigger Pack, then add four capfuls of concentrate to the pack and top up with water.
Simply apply a light spray to target plants. Begin applications early in the season and repeat as necessary every 7 – 14 days. Best to apply late afternoon/evening avoiding high temperatures and bright sunlight.
- Saves money
- Less packaging used
- Natural product.
- Safe to use and to the environment.
- No chemical residues.
- For use on all house and garden plants.
- Suitable for use in organic gardening.
- Adds no garlic smell or taste.
- Can be used right up to harvest.
- Plant growth not retarded by chemical setback.
500 ml HDPE bottle (12 per outer). Makes 5 litres of spray solution when diluted as recommended.