To stimulate growth in plants that are unable to obtain sufficient nutrition through their roots. There could be a number of reasons for this: e.g poor mineralisation of nutrients due to cold or wet conditions, compaction, soil deficiencies or root disease.
Tip Top Turbo can be viewed as a "tonic" to help crops through periods of slow growth.
- Easy to use liquid formulation.
- Rapid crop response following application.
- Gentle, non-scorching formulation.
- Suitable for a very wide range of agricultural, horticultural and amenity crops.
- Nitrogen balanced formulation for effective uptake.
- Contains plant-origin amino acids for rapid uptake and assimilation.
- Contains Humic acids for improved utilization of nutrients.
- Contains Seaweed extracts to stimulate growth.
- Balanced level of chelated micronutrients for efficient feeding and stable mixing.
- Mixes with most other agricultural chemicals.
Standard pack is a 10 litre jerry can but other packs can be available upon request.
Packshot for illustration only.