Solufeed Sodium Free TEC™ is a chelated micronutrient source for growers operating advanced hydroponics systems who mix their own NPK fertilizers and wish to minimize feed sodium levels.
Solufeed Sodium Free TEC™ can also replace traditional Solufeed TEC™ is all other applications such as general fertilizer enrichment, fertigation and foliar feeding.
Solufeed Sodium Free TEC™ can be used in the hydroponic production of tomato, cucumber and other salad crops. It is particularly valuable in modern reticulating systems where the build-up of sodium would be detrimental.
Solufeed Sodium Free TEC™ is manufactured to ISO 9001 quality standards using only top quality raw materials and all reactive metals are fully chelated by the ammonium or potassium salt of EDTA. This ensures:
- The formulation is sodium free.
- Free-flowing, dustless and highly soluble in water. Easy to use for making up stable stock tank solutions with no sediment.
- Efficient delivery of micronutrients – up to 5 times more efficient than sulphate-based mixes.
- Quick and simple to use - only one product to source, hold in stock and measure out.
- Consistent reliable Solufeed quality and product support.
- Fully compatible with other feed constituents - prevents sludging, sedimentation, “rusty roots” and blocked feed lines.
Blend of soluble spray agglomerated microgranules and crystalline powders containing.
|Element||Soluble in water (%)||Chelated by EDTA (% min)|
pH stability range: 3 – 7 (in aqueous solution)
Appearance: Yellow/brown blended powder
1 kg carton and 10 kg pail.